WARDEN has retained our small business status for over twenty years. This was not due to a lack of work, but to a conscious decision to only do what we can control to the highest standards. We are raising a group of senior managers that may allow us to grow out of small business status, but we will never depart from our commitment to quality.
We recognize that no firm can be 100% perfect 100% of the time. But, we believe that the true test of our commitment to quality is how we take proactive measures to improve performance and minimize errors. Management Consulting can be an emotional and adversarial process, if allowed. We apply professionalism, proven processes, and patience to maintain a positive and professional relationship in even the most trying situations.
WARDEN is very proud of the following examples of our quality work:
- Excellent rating by Dun and Bradstreet
- Defense Logistics Agency Vendor Excellence Award for 2002
- US Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Services Small Disadvantaged Business of the year for 2003
- 10 years of continual services to the Defense Supply Center, Richmond
- 10 years with services to the Peace Corps
- Over 100 different projects with the General Services Administration over our entire 19 years
- Projects at the three military academies
- Projects for all the Military Services and most major Agencies
WARDEN doesn't believe that quality is Job #1. Quality is not a job. We believe that quality is instilled into every professional and process at WARDEN. Quality is large part of the Warden Way.